The Metropolitan Museum of Art: The American Wing
The Museum’s collection of American art, one of the finest and most comprehensive in the world, returned to view in expanded, reconceived, and dramatic new galleries on January 16, 2012. The new installation provides visitors with a rich and captivating experience of the history of American art from the eighteenth through the early twentieth century. The suite of elegant new galleries encompasses 30,000 square feet for the display of the Museum’s superb collection.
- American Museum of Natural History
- Meet The Pioneering Heroes of The Black American West Museum
- Be Amazed at the American Museum of Natural History
- Old World Beauty at the Frick Collection
- Museum of the American Railroad