The David Rubenstein Atrium, a vibrant public visitors’ and ticketing facility on Broadway between 62nd and 63rd Streets is open daily with an array of services for local residents, the general public, and the thousands of people who visit Lincoln Center and the surrounding community every day.
Come to the David Rubenstein Atrium on Broadway between 62nd and 63rd Streets and explore:
* A vibrant community gathering place to linger in and enjoy, with plenty of places to sit
* A venue for free weekly performances as part of Target Free Thursdays
* A resource for day-of discount tickets to available Lincoln Center performances
* Food service from Chef Tom Colicchio’s ‘wichcraft café
* A staffed Information Desk
* A destination for free Wi-Fi access